We welcome students for our day programme. Based on the age groups, we can offer different modules/activities.
Here’s a small sample of potential activities.
1.Educating & talk to children about seasonal farm activities, about the connect between Soil, Nature, Cow, Food, Natural Farming, Wellness etc.
- Students sow seeds, make garden beds, make compost, pluck vegetables from the fields, experience live cooking on Chula.
- Pet the Adult Cows & calves & Massage & Brush them .
- Cut fodder in fields & bring it back on the Bullock cart to the farm & feed the Cows.
- Make Cookies (ladoos) & feed the Cows.
- Bullock cart Rides/Tractor Rides around the Farm.
- To Show Agriculture techniques like Animal Ploughing, Tractor ploughing & explain the difference.
- Increase their comfort level with Dung.